Иностранцы

понедельник, мая 26, 2008

 

My experiences which involve me into a conversation of any kind of topics with foreigners so far have been exciting in a way that I never imagine myself being voluble, though verbose sometimes, because the barrier in between was so hugh and not easily breakable but more and more immersing and practising through various means and methods after so many years have proved useful and fruitful – not only allow me to communicate back and forth with other people but also open a world of information, both helpful and helplessly unnecessary, for my once-narrow block of space encompassing me and my imagination into one of limited and such.


Proofs that I can no longer feel the anxiety and shivering shrug of feeling is when I travelled to China with my family two years ago, which by that time the only thing that disappointed me was the tiny discount I got that I still regret it to this day, or when I travelled alone to Singapore and made my way to every place without fear of not being able to get back to hotel at all, thanks to the great метро "MRT," or when I dealt happily with the architect to finish the project.

The point of all this post is actually and absolutely ... nothing. Think of dummy text starting with Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet ... Existentialism may somehow be able to find ways to interpret this blog-posting act of mine but please help me find some topics worthy of post and I will see what I can do.

2 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

Do you know that each paragraph has exactly one sentence?

The first sentence alone spans ten lines. It has an em dash, four commas and too many caluses-subclauses to count.

However did you manage to get a semi-colon in the quiz, Vii? :D

verdiinpink комментирует...

You've got such a keen eye! I think semi-colon might well be me la, though it might require extensive quiz taking to actually punctuate my self.

Cheers to you :D