I'm Tagged!

понедельник, января 29, 2007

 

As I was blog-tagged by k-yu, traditionally I have to tell the secrets or the not-so-secret-but-you-would-not-ask-about-it secrets. These are what I can come up.

1. Bedtime
I once fell off the bed. It was one night when I was a kid. Usually I sleep quite still but that night I must had been rolling around the bed and suddenly fell off by the bedside and stuck there for minutes. I can't move and then woke up. It's kind of embarassing, so I haven't told anybody about it.

2. Childhood
I was once stabbed with a pencil at my face near my nose by my friend when I was in kindergarten. Sounds scary? Not much. I still think the carbon is left there. What a child! Again, when I was a kid, I used to take a bath and go playing in the bathroom reservoir full of water. My parents finally catched me because my brother accidentally opened the door and found me in that and he ran out telling them I was drowning. How kind!

3. Accident
I experienced two serious accidents in my life. One time I was hit by a car driving towards me while crossing a parking lane. Another time I was hit by a motorbike while crossing a street. In both accidents I did not feel any pain or remember anything about being hit "at all". It was like my brain just switched itself off. Weird? Anyway it is great for me. The latter one gives me a scar at my right ankle.

4. Decorati
I used to collect Smerf glowing-in-the-dark figure set at my desk when I was a kid. Somehow my teacher just posed the policy for children not to keep toys at the desk and found my precious Smerf one day. I was almost crying but I cannot do anything about it. Oh!
Growing up, I turned my desk into some fantasy land where I can play whenever I want to. I decorate inside my desk with everything a kid could find amusing and appropriate enough to satisfy the imagination. One of my favourite theme is that I decorate my wonderdesk to be an amusement park. Up to the present I still decorate, but not my desk, one of my closet shelf to be like a window display at shopping mall.

5. Addiction
I am a fan of Cher – hooked to her voice since I heard her smash-the-record hit 'Believe'. I am also addicted to The X-Files, Great Expectations, Fight Club – my first three movies I bought, which I watched more than 20 times that I can remember every single line. I bought these films' soundtrack and score so that I can still have audio version to listen to on the road. I love sci-fi movies : The Fifth Element, Gattaca, Sky Captain, Star Wars, etc. I am a Mac fan. What could I say ... is this some kind of therapy session that people gather around and reveal their secrets?

I'll pass this to you guys:
Newtronn

Frame
Bee
P'P in Kalmar
Tomatarom

4 коммент.:

Murz комментирует...

- Falling out of bed is embarrassing? Try sleep-walking!
- "How kind!" indeed.
- I want to see that shelf! A picture, please?
- You've watched 'Fight Club' more than 20 times? Great, now I have someone to explain to me what the hell is going on there.

Oooh, Newtronn got tagged twice. Does that mean she will have to come up with 10 'secrets'? :D

คิวว์ комментирует...

โธ่ๆๆ เฮียนึกว่าเธอจะเล่าเรื่องหวือหวาซะอีก

เรื่องรถชนเฮียเคยฟังแล้ว แต่ยังอดทึ่งกับกลไกจิตใจของเธอไม่ได้เมื่อมาอ่านอีกรอบ ส่วนเรื่องตกเตียง เฮียก็เคยเป็น - -'

ปล.
Newtronn : โดนแท๊กไปแล้วสองรอบ ไม่รู้ว่าเจ้าตัวรู้บ้างรึยัง

Frame : พ่อคนนี้ก็ดองบล็อกไว้จนเค็มแล้ว (คาดว่า หนึ่งในเรื่องที่เล่าคงไม่ใช่เรื่องอุบัติเหตุนะ เฮียทนไม่ได้)

Bee : อันนี้เธอสมควรแท๊ก เพราะเธอแย่งตำแหน่งเขามา

P'P in Kalmar : พี่แกมีบล็อกเขียนด้วยรึ เฮียเห็นแต่บล็อกภาพ

Tomatarom :คนนี้ท่าจะความลับเยอะ น่าสนใจทีเดียว

Jeff комментирует...

นอนกลิ้งตกเตียงดีกว่านอนละเมอนะ ตี๋เคยตะโกนเสียงดังหลายครั้งแล้ว ต่อยและถีบเตียงก็เคย น่าอายจริงๆ

อ่านเรื่องดินสอแล้วนึกถึงที่เย็บกระดาษ เคยเย็บเข้าที่นิ้วโป้งทีนึง เป็นรูสองรู้เลือดกระฉุดเลย ปวดนิ้วสุดๆ ส่วน your brother นั้น kind มากๆ

ถ้าตี๋จะดูไฟท์ขลับ ตี๋คงดูเพราะแบรดพิต ส่วนเรื่อง fifth element ตี๋ก็ชอบ นึกถึงแล้วเพิ่งรู้ว่าหนังมันเก่าหลายปีมากแล้วตั้งแต่ร้านเช่าวีดีโอเทปยังเฟื่องอยู่

ขอบคุณที่ทำให้ตี๋นึกเรื่องสมัยก่อนได้อีกหลายเรื่อง ช่วงนี้ตี๋กำลังตามหาความจำที่หายไป ตี๋นึกออกตี๋เลยเล่าให้กิมฟัง

verdiinpink комментирует...

จริงๆ มีเรื่องให้เล่าอีกเป็นวันเลยแหละ เรื่องเยอะ ตอนเด็กน่ะ บางเรื่องก็ขำบ้าง ไม่ขำบ้าง ขำไม่ออกบ้าง เยอะแยะ ตอนแรกนึกไม่ออกว่าจะเล่าเรื่องไหนดีบ้าง แต่พอนึกถึงเรื่องนึงได้ เรื่องอื่นๆ มันก็พรั่งพรูออกมาเต็มไปหมด อย่างเรื่องกลืนหมากฝรั่งมั่งล่ะ เล่นผีถ้วยแก้วมั่งล่ะ แอบหนีโรงเรียนมั่งล่ะ ฯลฯ อีกสารพัน

ต้องขอบคุณเฮียขาาา ที่ทำให้นึกถึงวันวานที่หวานไม่รู้ลืมอีกครั้ง